Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sick Mommy

I have a bad case of colds since Monday, I even thought I won't be able to go to work today but, I've been dragging myself out of bed everyday thinking that soon it'll be the weekend and I will finally have the time to rest.

Ironically, this has also been my busiest week so far - with changes at work, meeting and webinar schedules piling on top of each other - I found myself rushing today from a team meeting to a webinar that I totally forgot I was scheduled to take.

Ahh, I really can't wait for the weekend. Another thing that I feel bad about is this:


Hubby's niece had a school competition and since nobody will be left at home to care for Johan, my in-laws brought him to the school as well. I heard he's had lots of fun running around the place, looking at the dinosaur statues, playing with the other kids and dancing along with the cheer dancers. Too bad I wasn't there to see my son's amazed look when he saw the dinosaurs or heard him laugh while dancing.

I should have been there. :(

No comments:

Popular Posts