Monday, October 8, 2012

Johan's 2nd Birthday Celebration

Hubby and I filed for vacation leaves last October 4 so we can be with our son for his birthday. We started the day right by hearing mass at our parish church then we brought the boy to nearby SM City Dasmarinas before we head off to my parents' where Johan and I stayed until last Saturday.

Hubby was supposed to buy Johan an actual sized basketball but he didn't find the exact brand that he was looking for. So, we just allowed the boy to play in one of the arcades in the mall.

The birthday boy
He loves looking at some drums and he kept going back to this display
one too many times
Shopping for a basketball

We had the actual celebration of Johan's birthday last Saturday and we invited a few relatives over to celebrate with us.

Our simple "handa" - bangus sisig, old-school hotdog/mallows on sticks,
Chicken Gisantes, Pork Menudo, Siomai, Spaghetti, Minatamis na Saging na Saba
and Pichi-pichi

I have to thank my Mom for preparing most of the dishes, my MIL for making the Pichi-pichi and my cousin for bringing the Siomai and Popcorn which was a hit with the kids.





I'm pretty sure my son was shocked to see so many candles he had to blow that day. Thankfully, his cousins were there to help him out.

It was a simple yet fun celebration and Johan had a good time playing with his cousins who he only get to see once in a while. 

The birthday boy, hungrily eyeing his cake!

Happy birthday again, Johan! Everybody loves you so, so much!

No comments:

Popular Posts