Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday


I'd like to start a weekly meme on my blog. Since it's Thursday and for me, this day is when I'm laziest, tired the most and this is when I have the I-can't-wait-for-Thursday-to-end kind of thing. I guess it's because Thursday is the day when the week seems to be dragging and I'm too excited for Friday to come.

I'd like to revert the negative energy that Thursday brings me and turn it into a positive day instead by posting the things that I am thankful for - be it for the day, for the entire week or just in general. So, here's my first Thankful Thursday post. I know that I don't have a lot of audience but I'm very hopeful that in the coming weeks, more would join me in being grateful for everything I am blessed with.

Source
I am thankful that Thursday's coming to a close and it'll be the weekend in a few hours!

source
I am thankful that I reached my goal for my weekly performance at work.


I am thankful that I got to see my family last weekend during Johan's birthday celebration


source
I am thankful for being able to download a few podcasts of my favorite radio program, The Morning Rush, to keep me company when I am most drowsy especially right after lunch.


source
I am thankful that the diarrhea I was having earlier has been banished by just one tablet of Diatabs. (I know it's gross, but I'm pretty sure you understand how hard it is to concentrate if your tummy's acting up!)

So, there you have it. My very first Thankful Thursday post. Please come join me and let's all be thankful together.




No comments:

Popular Posts