Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Rest


I am not a fan of overtimes because that would mean I will arrive home to a sleeping son and leave home the next morning while he is sleeping still. After learning from work that we had to render overtime until Friday, I expected it given the amount of work that we left before the holidays. It was okay and I am grateful for the opportunity to earn more. But, when it was announced that we could possibly render overtime as well on Saturday and Sunday, my heart dropped. Weekends are the only time I get to spend with my family. I am looking forward to it every week. But, now that I even have to work on weekends, I just have to post this on my Facebook timeline as a reminder. A reminder that even God had to rest on the seventh day.

:(




No comments:

Popular Posts