Monday, January 21, 2013

2013 Monthly Visual Dream Board - Part 1

Since the visual dream board I made prior to us purchasing the car has proven quite effective, I thought why don't I make a visual dream board for every month of the year. So, here are just some things that I wanted to happen in 2013.

January: I want a Mango Bravo cake from Conti's for my birthday.


February: My husband and I were never fans of Valentine's Day celebrations. We find it corny and very stressful, what with the many other couples wanting to dine out on Valentine's Day itself, it is quite impossible to find an available table. This year, hopefully, my husband would give in that we have a decent dinner, not necessarily on V-Day itself (because I still find it corny), but a quiet dinner just the two of us, in a decent restaurant. (I know the photo shows the Eiffel Tower in the background. A girl can dream, right?)


March: By March, I hope I find a good toddler school that I can enroll Johan in come summer. The boy really needs to develop his social skills to get him ready for an actual school. I don't want him clinging to me during his first day and I do want him to learn how to get along with kids other than his cousin.


April: I want Johan to experience the beach. I love beaches, I find tranquility in the slow lapping of the waves and during those rare times that I was at the beach, I felt that I was most at peace.


May: I've been searching for great deals on hotels from different sites - Groupon, Metrodeal, Deal Grocer and Ensogo - so we could spend at least a night on a hotel for our 4th wedding anniversary. I would love for my husband and I to just relax, talk, reflect on how four years into married life has been for both us, plan, dream and to just enjoy each other's company.


June: Spend a weekend in Tagaytay for my parents' birthdays. My Mom has been dropping hints that she wanted our family to have a Tagaytay getaway so probably this is the best time that we do that.








No comments:

Popular Posts