Saturday, February 23, 2013

Window Shopping at Zalora.com.ph

I love online shopping. I have made a lot of purchases online from Multiply, Facebook, Sulit and Ebay. I would say that I haven't been scammed yet and most of the online sellers I've made business with are very professional people who show passion in delivering good service to their customers.

I've heard about Zalora for quite some time now and I am yet to make my first purchase. I was hesitant because I want to make sure that a site is legit before I spend my money on things that I'm sure will arrive at my door. When my sister informed me that she was able to purchase a few pairs of shoes and that they all arrived in good condition, I decided I might as well give it a try.

But, when you go to Zalora.com.ph, I'm sure you'd be overwhelmed with the many items you can choose from. Right now, I'm only looking through bags because that's what I really need as the bag I'm currently using is about to reach it's end. The bag choices over at Zalora is pretty huge! I can't decide which among these I should choose.

Cuzo Mica Tote - P1150 
Cava Benji - P1399
Cole Vintage Constantino - P1299

I'm loving all three bags and how I wish I could just go ahead and purchase them all but I simply can't because the hubby will surely be furious.

Do check out Zalora.com.ph as they have an anniversary sale ongoing.




Hmm, what should I buy?





No comments:

Popular Posts