Saturday, February 2, 2013

Our Saturday

We initially planned on having a post birthday celebration with just the three of us - hubby, myself and Johan - and have lunch at Chef Boy Logro's restaurant in Imus, Cavite. We left the house just before noon and we were surprised to see people bringing out stuff from the restaurant. When I asked one girl if Chef Boy Logro's restaurant is closed for the day, she answered me that this branch in Imus is already closed but they will be opening up another one soon in Dasmariñas.

Well, we were happy to learn that the restaurant will be closer to home but I was sad because I've been looking forward to this trip to Chef Boy's the entire week. Oh well, hubby and I then decided to just proceed to SM Southmall and meet up with my sister.

My sister Lhai, whom every kid in the family lovingly refer to as Ninang Yaya
We had lunch at Max's Restaurant though I was unable to capture photos of our food because Johan was being extremely fussy demanding all my attention.

Johan playing at his Ninang Yaya's tablet

After lunch, we proceeded to Tom's World to give the little boy a chance to have fun and have fun he did!

Ride a car
Play mini basketball

Hit aliens

The boy sure had fun and we were literally dragging him out of Tom's World when it was time to go home. We weren't able to walk around the mall today because we soon got tired of running after Johan. I was supposed to look for cookie cutters and egg molds for the weekend project that I have in mind. Looks like that project would have to wait for next weekend. Or the next. :)

It's almost midnight and I really should be getting into bed as we have an early mass to attend tomorrow. Goodnight everybody!





No comments:

Popular Posts