Thursday, February 21, 2013

Breakfast is Served

Today, MIL has a scheduled general check up in Manila and hubby's niece is set to take an entrance exam in one of the schools there so I filed for a leave so I can look after Johan.

Just like every weekend and some other days when I don't have to go to work, I exerted a little effort this morning to prepare Johan's breakfast.


I would have made him more of those rainbow pancakes but we ran out of pancake mix. When I looked at what we have left in stock, I thought why not make french toast for the kid. And make I did!

Loaf of bread, Condensed Milk, Egg and Butter

Making French Toast is very easy. All you really need are the ingredients on the photo, beat the egg in a bowl, put in 1/3 cup of condensed milk, 1/4 cup water and mix everything together. Dip both sides of slices of bread in the mixture while heating butter in a pan. Fry both sides in butter until golden brown.


When the toasts were done, I rinsed the pan and cooked scrambled eggs and hotdogs at the same time. Good thing our pan is big enough.


I then put everything together in Johan's plate, added a bottle of Nestle Probiotic Drink and presented it to the little boy.


Upon seeing his plate the little boy shouted, "Wow!", quickly took the plate from me and ate with a lot of enthusiasm. The little boy is happy and so am I.


Good morning!






No comments:

Popular Posts