Friday, February 15, 2013

Dreaming of a New Camera


My digital camera’s about to reach its limit and I seriously need to replace it. The battery runs out so fast even if I just had it recharged and there were more than a few times when the screen blacks out on its own. Well, what do I expect; I got the camera for a very cheap price so a lifespan of three years is maybe just enough.

I've been looking at several cameras and I still haven’t decided which one I’ll be getting. It really depends on how much I’d be able to save and I am really hoping I’d save enough to get myself a decent camera this time.

I heard that the Sony Alpha Nex 7 Camera is good buy based on some reviews that I read. The specifications are quite impressive.



Quoted from the Digital Photography Review:
Sony NEX-7 specification highlights24MP APS-C CMOS sensor (shared with the SLT A-77 and A-65)
ISO 100-16000 (100-1600 in Auto)
Built-in 2.4M dot OLED EVF with eye sensor
Electronic first-curtain shutter (cuts response time from 100ms to 20ms)
'AVCHD Progressive' 1080p60 HD movie recording with built-in stereo mic
Tilting rear screen
Three-dial user interface
Built in flash and Alpha hotshoe
Infra-red remote control receiver
Microphone input socket

But for the retail price of P 54,999.00, I guess the Alpha Nex 7 will just remain in my dreams. I may settle for a digital camera with a much lesser value but packed with good enough features and then probably buy one of those photo editing software over at Cyberlink and just do enhancements on my photos.





No comments:

Popular Posts