Saturday, February 9, 2013

Electrolux HUSH Happier at Home

I am not Super Nanay, no matter how hard I try to be one. You see, I work full time for eight hours a day, five days a week and then I shift to Mommy mode in the evenings. The thought of going home to my son after every working day is what helps me make it through those tiring eight hours.

Those quiet nights that I get to bond with my son and make up for all the times that I wasn't with him are what I value the most. Add to that the relaxing weekends that we get to spend as a family. We normally just lounge around the house, read books and really, just relax and enjoy each other's company.

That is why weekends are sacred to me, these were the only times that I get to have two full days to take care of my son, be with the husband and well, do everything that has to be done at home. While my little boy takes his afternoon nap, I sneek away and clean the house. Cleaning is therapeutic to me because it gives me the chance to get rid of clutter and make space for new things. Plus, who doesn't like a clean, fresh-smelling home? However, cleaning up makes so much noise that it wakes up the kid before nap time is up.

That's why I am so glad that Electrolux came out with the Ultrasilencer Green, their quietest vacuum cleaner ever!


Now I won't have to worry about my son waking up in the middle of my cleaning sessions. What's even better is that not only do I have a silent cleaning tool and a cleaner home, I also get to save on electricity as the Ultrasilencer Green is energy efficient and consumes 40% lower than most vacuum cleaners. 


I am so excited to try the Ultrasilencer Green and I think this is just what every mother needs.

To know more about Electrolux Ultrasilencer Green and other products visit the following:






No comments:

Popular Posts