Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today I turn 32

Yep, it's my birthday today and the day would have passed by like any ordinary day if not for the many, many birthday greetings I received on Facebook and thru text messages. Thank you everybody for making my day extra special with your well wishes.

I spent the day at the mall with my parents and Johan. Hubby would have come if only his boss approved of his leave but didn't so he had to go to work instead.

I have a birthday post saved in my drafts folder but I haven't found the time to finish it yet so that'll have to wait until tomorrow because I am so tired. Running after a toddler is no joke but I am not complaining... yet. =)

Birthday girl and the active little boy

Johan with his proud Loly and Papa Lolo

The active almost 16-month old Johan
Spending my birthday with my son and my parents just about completes it. It would've been better if hubby and my siblings are here but then we'll be having a small get together on Saturday for hubby and mine's joint birthday celebrations so it's really okay.

It's still a very happy birthday to me. :)

No comments:

Popular Posts