Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Reward

Hubby asked me to do something last night (no, it's not something Rated R) that made me stay up so late. It has something to do with his work and he told me I would be rewarded if I finished everything (and no, the reward isn't Rated R either, heehee).

I think I slept around 12 midnight because I waited for hubby to come back from his break to approve what I've written. True to his words, he arrived home with this:

Just seeing the box inside the fridge when I woke up instantly brightened my morning!

Sorry if there were a few pieces missing, I already ate some when I remembered to take a photo

I've been bugging him almost everyday to bring me home a box of Amber's Pichi-pichi. I used to enjoy eating these when I was still working in Alabang where they also have another branch but I quit my work there then we moved to Manila and moved here in Cavite where it is way beyond Amber's delivery areas.

Lucky me, though, I would soon be able to devour these tasty treats again. You'll find out why tomorrow. For the meantime, I'll listen to Adele's Someone Like You while finishing the rest of the Pichi-pichi. Thanks, dear hubby!


1 comment:

Timeless Confection said...

Happy new year Mae!The pichi-pichi looks so delish! Btw, I would like to invite you to my give-away featuring stuffs from coastal scents, urban decay, soap & glory and h&m. here's the link: http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/2011/12/join-timeless-confection-blog-give-away.html. thank you so much! have a great day!

Popular Posts