Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Last Tray

I have a sweet tooth. I mean, I can live without eating rice but not a day comes by that you won't see me eating sweets. I even have a secret stash of chocolates which I hide from hubby.

During the holidays, I made my all-time favorite Graham Cake. It's not something that I make very often and when I do, I usually make a huge batch that would last for days. For New Year's Eve, I made three huge trays of cake. The first tray was consumed on Media Noche while the other two trays were left for my consumption. I am just so lucky that the people I live with are not really into sweets.

Now, I am only left with one tray. Yes, I finished the second tray in just 5 days and honestly, I did all the eating. I think I ate a slice of cake three times a day. I know I'm addicted.

Wouldn't you be addicted?
I really, really need to cut down on my calories starting today. After all the over-eating I did over the holidays, I am pretty sure I will be ranting about my flabs and my weight in the next few days.


2 comments:

Jenine said...

I love graham! =)

Btw, please join my blog giveaway if you have time :)
http://bit.ly/rSbDNl

Jhan said...

hahaha....*apir*

Pareho tayo sis, I made graham cake for media noche and i ate most of it too!

I have lots of chocolates too in our fridge and like you, I always have something sweet to eat everyday! as in everyday!!!

I'm guilty too. :-(

Popular Posts