Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year of Positivity

source
2011 is not really a bad year but I wouldn't call it my best year yet. Of course, I am thankful for my husband, our son and our families. Truly, the best things in life are free.

Christmas 2011

However, I would say that I've had better years when it comes to my own well-being - mentally, physically and most especially, emotionally. 2011 found me at my worst emotions, ever. My mood swings are far worse than those when I was pregnant and I hate to admit this, but yes, I am such a hypocrite for acting like everything's okay even if my anger is eating me from the inside.

So, for my 2012 Resolutions - I vow to remain on track, not to get distracted, and keep a steady pace down the road to P.O.S.I.T.I.V.I.T.Y.

Here are some quotes that struck me the most and I realized would make some great New Year's Resolutions:
  1. Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!" 
  2. Don't look back, you're not going that way.
  3. Whatever you are, be a good one.
  4. Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending.
  5. Declutter.
  6. Find a beautiful place and get lost.
  7. Don't stop dreaming because there is nothing wrong in wanting something more.
  8. Don't worry about what may or may not happen tomorrow, God will help you deal with whatever things come up when the time comes.
  9. Remember that just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life. You just gotta get there.
  10. Do more of what makes you happy.
Happy 2012, everybody! I hope we all have a better if not the best year of our lives!

No comments:

Popular Posts