However, I would say that I've had better years when it comes to my own well-being - mentally, physically and most especially, emotionally. 2011 found me at my worst emotions, ever. My mood swings are far worse than those when I was pregnant and I hate to admit this, but yes, I am such a hypocrite for acting like everything's okay even if my anger is eating me from the inside.
So, for my 2012 Resolutions - I vow to remain on track, not to get distracted, and keep a steady pace down the road to P.O.S.I.T.I.V.I.T.Y.
Here are some quotes that struck me the most and I realized would make some great New Year's Resolutions:
- Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"
- Don't look back, you're not going that way.
- Whatever you are, be a good one.
- Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending.
- Find a beautiful place and get lost.
- Don't stop dreaming because there is nothing wrong in wanting something more.
- Don't worry about what may or may not happen tomorrow, God will help you deal with whatever things come up when the time comes.
- Remember that just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life. You just gotta get there.
- Do more of what makes you happy.
Happy 2012, everybody! I hope we all have a better if not the best year of our lives!