Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dispatched

bookdep

It was the first time that I ordered books online. I chanced upon this website through my Yahoo Group N@W or Newlyweds at Work. After reading through some feedbacks, I was convinced that the site was legit so I searched for the books I’ve been wanting to read but too frugal to buy locally because each of the books would cost me a thousand pesos, more or less.

When I went to the website, I found out that both of the books I was looking for were available so I went on ahead and ordered both, paid via Paypal. Both books cost me less than a thousand pesos and what’s even great is I did not pay any shipping fee, to think that the books will be coming from the UK. Great deal, right?

So, what’s left for me to do now is to wait. According to the site, the books will be delivered in two weeks. I can’t wait!

If you’re interested to order some books, head on to The Book Depository. Enter code May11 at checkout to cut off 10% from your total bill. Discount code is only available until today, May 31.

Disclaimer: I cannot vouch yet for this site because I am yet to receive the books that I ordered. So, for now, order at your own risk. I will post feedback once I get hold of my books.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello mae, this is maqui from n@w.
I am a big fan of Dr Harvey. The book that I have is Happiest Toddler on the Block. I can vouch for this book. I have been referring to it since my boy was 12 months old. My boy is now 20 months old and so far no major temper tantrums.
When I get preggy again, I am so buying the Happiest Baby book.

Popular Posts