Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy 7th Month Birthday, Johan!

We started the day right at 2am when Johan woke up upon his Daddy’s arrival from work. Johan was already full of energy despite the time and I myself felt a bit energized having slept earlier than usual. So, our small family of three, wide awake at two in the morning, had a wonderful bonding time with our dear little boy demanding full attention from his Daddy.

I love looking at my husband and son playing with each other. It warms my heart and reminds me that I am truly blessed with these two wonderful spirits that completed my own.

We sang Happy Birthday almost all day long because it seemed like Johan loves being sang to, he flaps his arms and laughs everytime we did.

Happy 7th month birthday, Baby! Daddy and Mommy love you so darn much!


DSCF5350

DSCF5434

DSCF5443

No comments:

Popular Posts