Sunday, May 22, 2011

Do it, Don’t do it

I got really excited when Johan showed signs of crawling and I can’t wait for the day that he would start doing it. So, when the day finally came, I was too nervous to even hold the camera and record this milestone on video. I was so scared he would fall off the bed and maybe I was in shock when I saw him actually crawling.

Now that he’s been constantly on all fours (which I am super proud, btw), I sometimes find myself begging him to stop. He’s so fast! He can reach the end of the bed in no time and he’ll grab anything he can get his hands on – his toiletries, his diapers, mommy’s bag – everything that’s on the bottom shelf of our cabinet which is at the foot of the bed.

I am so tired sometimes just by looking after him. I know I should be thankful that he’s finally crawling which means lesser time carrying him, but then, I didn’t realize it would be this hard to follow him around and take away everything away from his grasp all the while watching where his head might bump and where he would fall.

Now I can’t wait for him to walk. Can’t I really?

DSCF4325

Johan on the move

No comments:

Popular Posts