Monday, May 30, 2011

Charm

Johnny-Depp-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-4_big
The Pirates of the Carribean – On Stranger Tides is already being shown. Hubby and I were able to watch the first three installments of the movie and now that the latest installment is on, I was skeptic that we’ll be able to watch it after our latest huge purchase here. Besides, we already watched Fast Five last week.

But, I wanted so much to see Captain Jack Sparrow on the big screen again and I’m sure he’ll be delivering over-the-top funny lines and facial expressions, I had to put my charm to work on the husband. So, before the weekend I left this for him to read:

DSCF5633

On the bottom of the note read:

DSCF5644

I guess my charm worked as hubby asked me to watch Pirates with him last Saturday!

DSCF5750

So, dear hubby, thanks for another weekend movie date. You might just find another note on the table come July when my favorite Harry Potter’s last installment is on and I just know you cannot not watch this:

transformers-dark-of-the-moon-movie-poster

No comments:

Popular Posts