(Click on the chart to know more)
I read every month and compared it to Johan’s development and I realized Johan is advanced for his age of five months! He even have the skills advanced for a sixth month old! Here’s a rundown:
- on his first month he can already smile, in fact, he smiled his first just three days after he was born!
- A few days before he turned two months, he can already hold up his head.
- When he turned three months, he can already put his hands together.
Taken on January 4, 2011 at 6:33pm
- He first uttered his first syllable when he turned 4 months, he said one quick “yak” and I’m pretty sure I heard him say “Maa maa”. I have a witness – hubby also heard it. Sadly though I wasn’t able to capture it on video.
- Now at five months, he’s constantly putting things in his mouth. Constant victim is his Barney teether.
- At almost six months, he can now utter “Daa-ddi” much to hubby’s delight, he can now drag his toys towards him and he’s starting to crawl.
Well, he usually falls face first but he can definitely move inch by inch if I put something in front of him to motivate him to crawl. This was taken on March 20, 2011 at 9:31am
I’m one proud Mommy knowing that Johan is advanced in his development but I’m a little bit scared realizing that my son is really growing up so fast and sooner than I expect it, he’ll be a baby no more.