Sunday, March 6, 2011

Greenery in the City

I had the chance to visit Greenbelt last Wednesday when we met up with my best friend, Mhy and her son Ethan. She arrived home just to get her son and bring him back to Singapore. We decided to meet at Greenbelt because there were a few stuff that we wanted to buy from YouJi and Me which is in Greenbelt 5.

I was with my mom, sister and Johan when we arrived there an hour earlier our meet up time so we just walked around, visited the chapel and took lots of photos.

Greenbelt is really relaxing and for this I wouldn’t mind working in Makati again if only I can go here everyday for lunch or before going home. It was particularly peaceful and quiet during the early hours of the day, it would be nicer though if they could add some benches around the place.

Greenbelt in photos:

DSCF3870 Panoramic view of Greenbelt

DSCF3872Ducks at the pond behind the chapel

DSCF3876Some fishes (not sure if Kois or not)

DSCF3888 Some trees =)

DSCF3881The Greenbelt Chapel
 DSCF3886 I love these stepping stones

DSCF3909  Me and my bestfriend, Mhy with our babies – Johan and Ethan




No comments:

Popular Posts