Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am just so grateful

I've been getting pretty stressed out lately from work, from the difficult pregnancy and daily asthma attacks. I've been weighing some things and I know I need to prioritize. Baby comes first.

I am just so blessed to have a very supportive husband to lean upon. So this is for him:

"Thank you so much for being there for me and for backing me up with every decision that I have to make. Thank you for constantly making me laugh especially during the hardest of times like when I was at the ER when I had an asthma attack last Monday. Thank you for lashing out as fierce as I do towards some people that has been bringing me even more stress than I could possibly take. Thank you for being such a great provider for me and our unborn little one. Thank you for supporting me now that I have to make a very important decision for the sake of our family. I know you will take very good care of me and our child and I am so grateful to the Lord that He has given me you. I do love you so much."


No comments:

Popular Posts