Friday, August 27, 2010

Pregnancy Update – 35 Weeks

image
From Babycenter.com:
“Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.”
  • I now weigh 136 lbs. I gained 3 lbs since my last check up and my OB said that’s not bad at all. 
  • My blood pressure dropped a little at 90/60.
  • I’ve been feeling some pressure down there from time to time that makes me think I might be giving birth sooner than expected.
  • I’m always, always tired and all I ever want to do is sleep.
  • Speaking of sleep, there are nights that sleep eludes me because I’m worrying too much about giving birth.
  • Johan’s things are almost complete, we only have to buy him some crib beddings.
  • Our hospital bags are packed.
  • My OB told us to expect Johan to arrive from September 13 to October 4.

No comments:

Popular Posts