* Plans/dreams/goals you have *
At the start of the year I posted my visual dream board. I got my most-prayed-for dream which was to get pregnant (it’s only a matter of weeks now and I’ll be delivering little Johan Matthew into the world). As for the rest of my plans/dreams/goals, please read on:
- To have our own home (with at least two bedrooms, an all-white T&B, modern living room, modern kitchen and a garden)
- Save up for future needs.
- Learn to cook.
- Go back to work at least 3 months after delivery.
- Support hubby with his plan to work abroad after I give birth to Johan (and eventually follow him wherever he ends up in).
- I plan to breastfeed exclusively, I just pray that I be given the capacity to do so.
- I’m not sure if I wanted another child after Johan, but if it’s in the “Master Plan” I just pray that the child be given to us after 4-5 years. I want to be able to dedicate most of my time to Johan until he’s old enough to go to school then I might be ready to care for another infant by then.
- I want to share with Johan my love of books so I plan to read to him as soon as he is born.
- I want to give Johan the best of everything that we can offer.