Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just a Few More Days

image
My OB-Gyne told me that I should expect to give birth anytime as soon as I reach my 37th week. Given that this week I’ll be on my 35th already, that gives me two more weeks to prepare myself for “Labor Day”. I’ve been frequently asked by friends if I would deliver via Normal or Caesarian Section. My prompt answer would always be, “it depends”. I would try my hardest to deliver Johan via Normal Delivery but if the circumstances won’t allow it then I would be more than willing to go CS. Another frequent question is would I do painless or not. Knowing that I have very low tolerance to pain and even the simple flu vaccine terrifies me to tears, I think the answer is quite obvious. Yes, I would do painless only if I could not bear the pain anymore. Tomorrow will be my check up and from then on we will be doing it every two weeks to monitor my progress. Time’s going too fast now and before we know it, Johan Matthew will be here at last.

No comments:

Popular Posts