Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pregnancy Update - 31 weeks

I admit, this 30 day challenge thing is getting a bit boring and I am thinking about stopping already - the reason why I haven't posted anything the past couple of days. So, just to get away from the monotony of my posts, I am posting my pregnancy updates instead.
  • My tummy is a lot heavier.
  • I'm now 133 lbs, I only gained 1 lb since my last prenatal check up and was advised by my OB to eat more and gain at least 1 lb per week. 
  • I had my 50gram GCT last week and my glucose level is normal. Yey!
  • I'm still having mild contractions so I'm under Duvadilan again twice a day for 1 week.
  • I feel tired sometimes even if I'm not doing anything but lie down and watch TV.
  • But, there are times that I'm full of energy like yesterday when I washed most of Johan's clothes and today when I ironed hubby's clothes.
  • I'm getting nervous now that my OB told us that in 7 weeks Johan will make his grand entrance. I am so not ready for labor pains just yet!
  • I want to sleep all the time. (Like now, it's only past 8pm and I'm already soo sleepy)

No comments:

Popular Posts