- My tummy is a lot heavier.
- I'm now 133 lbs, I only gained 1 lb since my last prenatal check up and was advised by my OB to eat more and gain at least 1 lb per week.
- I had my 50gram GCT last week and my glucose level is normal. Yey!
- I'm still having mild contractions so I'm under Duvadilan again twice a day for 1 week.
- I feel tired sometimes even if I'm not doing anything but lie down and watch TV.
- But, there are times that I'm full of energy like yesterday when I washed most of Johan's clothes and today when I ironed hubby's clothes.
- I'm getting nervous now that my OB told us that in 7 weeks Johan will make his grand entrance. I am so not ready for labor pains just yet!
- I want to sleep all the time. (Like now, it's only past 8pm and I'm already soo sleepy)
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Pregnancy Update - 31 weeks
I admit, this 30 day challenge thing is getting a bit boring and I am thinking about stopping already - the reason why I haven't posted anything the past couple of days. So, just to get away from the monotony of my posts, I am posting my pregnancy updates instead.
Since I'm going to start a new job by February, I need to update my IDs and complete the pre-employment requirements given to me by the ...
Keni Po is located in 110 Calamba Rd., Sungay West, Tagaytay City. It is beside Ina ng Laging Saklolo Church and on the way to Picnic Grove....
Liliw is one of the 27 municipalities in the province of Laguna. It is well known for the shoe industry where most of the sellers get their ...