Thursday, July 8, 2010

Postponed Until Further Notice

I went back to my OB earlier today for my follow-up check up after the "leak scare" I had last weekend. She felt my tummy and told me that there are still mild contractions and advised me to continue taking Duvadilan to prevent preterm labor for another week. Another thing she advised against is traveling. So, even if I wanted to come home to my parents' house in Laguna that's not possible as of the moment.

Another thing on hold is my maternity shoot scheduled on Sunday, July 11. My sister is set to shoot my maternity photos at Nuvali, Sta. Rosa Laguna and then we are supposed to go to Tagaytay for a Sunday picnic. 

Maybe after a week or more my OB will give me the go signal to travel again and we can then re-schedule my photo shoot. Until then, I am on house arrest. Indefinitely.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails