Friday, July 13, 2012

Busy Mornings


Finally it’s Friday! I’ve been waiting for this day the entire week and have been literally dragging myself out of bed every morning to prepare for work. Johan has been clingy and would cry when he doesn’t see me when he wakes up. He usually follows me to the bathroom and won’t stop knocking until I open the door to either let him in or abruptly finish my bath. He sleeps late as well lately so I go to bed around 11pm max. It sometimes feels like I didn’t sleep at all the whole night and end up getting drowsy on my way to work.

It’s always like this every morning – I get up at around 4:30am, wash Johan’s bottles that he used during the night, sterilize, cook my packed lunch and then take a bath. Every morning is busy and with me not getting enough sleep, it sometimes feels like I’m floating on air.  So, as soon as I take my seat on the van that I ride to work every morning, I put on my glasses from warby parker and drowse off to la-la-land for a much needed power nap. The ride usually takes 30 minutes to an hour and that short time is just enough for me to go through the day.


No comments:

Popular Posts