Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Amira's Buco Tart House


I first had a taste of this delicious tart when we passed by Amira’s on our way to Calaruega during our honeymoon in 2009. It was by coincidence when we saw a very pink shop along the road going to Nasugbu, Batangas. Hubby and I were so intrigued, we had to stop to look at what this shop has to offer. When I had my first bite – I instantly died and went to Buco Tart heaven! Hehe.

When we went to Tagaytay again two weeks ago, we were surprised to discover that the original location of the shop is nowhere to be found. We didn’t see the pink shop on our way to Nasugbu and that got me upset because I’ve been craving for Amira’s for months.

I finally asked around before we went back again to Tagaytay last Saturday and found out that their shop is relocated somewhere else - it's now in the area of Silang, Cavite just before Hotel Dominique. So, when we finally reached Silang, I asked hubby to slow down so as not to miss the shop and we finally found it!



I immediately went inside to buy the famous Buco Tart and hubby’s fave Blueberry Cheesecake Tart. When we arrived home, we gave in to our cravings and dug in.


A box of Buco Tart contains nine pieces priced at P170.00
It's creamy and has real Buco flesh

A box of  Blueberry cheesecake contains six pieces priced at P170.00

Super yummy with just the right amount of sweetness

These taste way better than they look, believe me. You should try for yourself.


Amira’s Buco Tart Haus
Address: Aguinaldo Highway Maitim 2nd East, Tagaytay City, Cavite
Contact number: (+046) 413-4109



No comments:

Popular Posts