- Even if I have dark circles around my eyes, it’s okay, Anak, it just shows that I am taking care of you even during the wee hours of the morning.
- Even if my breasts are bruised from the many pumping sessions a day that I do, it’s okay Anak, as long as you have a running supply of Mommy’s milk for consumption.
- Even if my nipples sometimes crack from your nursing, it’s okay Anak, because I get to see you looking up at me while you’re nursing and that look is priceless.
- Even if I have to eat too much malunggay and drink lots of sabaw, it’s okay Anak, if it could help in nourishing me and help my milk supply from not dwindling.
- Even if I don’t get to go out as often as I wanted to, it’s okay Anak, as I get to see your all your firsts like your very first smile.
- Even if my arms hurt from carrying you, it’s okay Anak, because I love holding your soft little body against mine.
- Even if I have one obvious stitch down my tummy and stretch marks all over, it’s okay Anak, because having those marks mean having you as well.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Since I'm going to start a new job by February, I need to update my IDs and complete the pre-employment requirements given to me by the ...
Keni Po is located in 110 Calamba Rd., Sungay West, Tagaytay City. It is beside Ina ng Laging Saklolo Church and on the way to Picnic Grove....
Dear Johan, Time flies so fast, you’re almost halfway through your first year! I can’t wait till you reach your 6th month so we can start ...