- to give thanks for warm coffee. Johan has perfect timing, just when I was about to drink my coffee with just-been-boiled water, he starts wailing making me forget my coffee and is already stale when I suddenly remember. So, it is such a treat if I get to sip my coffee even if it’s just lukewarm instead of boiling hot.
- to eat with only one hand while the other arm carries the full weight of Johan while he sleeps.
- to complete (almost) 8 hours of sleep in 20-minute to 30-minute installment. When I was still working I thank the Lord for a 4-hour sleep a day, now I praise the Lord for a straight hour of sleep.
- to take a bath in less than 10 minutes.
- to sing or hum all the nursery rhymes I know even if the lyrics are incorrect just to put Johan to sleep.
- to sway even if I’m not carrying Johan. This is funny because I unconsciously sway my body after carrying Johan all day and then realizing I’m not carrying him anymore.
- to banish all pretenses – when breastfeeding and pumping. Well, not entirely because I still cannot breastfeed with a male around (except for my husband, brothers and father). I can breastfeed and pump in front of my MIL and SIL though.
- to go the entire day without combing my hair. I just tie my hair into a ponytail and that’s it. That’s why I’m in great need for a haircut.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Having a Baby has taught me…
Since I'm going to start a new job by February, I need to update my IDs and complete the pre-employment requirements given to me by the ...
Keni Po is located in 110 Calamba Rd., Sungay West, Tagaytay City. It is beside Ina ng Laging Saklolo Church and on the way to Picnic Grove....
Dear Johan, Time flies so fast, you’re almost halfway through your first year! I can’t wait till you reach your 6th month so we can start ...