Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some Things I Wish

Johan's baptism will be in a few weeks and some of my relatives are already asking what gift they could give him. I've been thinking about this wishlist and what to include but I'm having a hard time listing down things as I've got too much on my mind (and hands) already, what with Johan's daily schedule and me trying to plan the baptism as well. So, for now here are some things that I think Johan needs or will be needing.
 
J&J ProductsJohnson & Johnson’s bath time products 
 
gift_set
Aveeno Baby Products

 
eq_dry_groupEQ Dry Disposable Diapers
nuby bottlesBPA-free Bottles (9 oz)

 
Munchkin Bottle WarmerBottle Warmer

 
Munchkin Baby Food GrinderFood Grinder

 
nuby feeding setFeeding Sets

 
51dFDvv8eoL__AA300_Baby Gym

 
dr. seuss
Dr. Seuss Books or other children’s books

baby lamaze toysBaby Lamaze toys or other educational Toys

 
baby einstein cdsBaby Einstein DVDs       

 
philips-portable-dvd-player1Portable DVD Player

 
bdoMonetary gifts – all of these will be used to open Johan’s Junior Savers Club account at BDO to be used as his educational fund

 

No comments:

Popular Posts