Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Definitely is Near!




I can feel it in the cool Christmas-y air, I can hear the bells jingle over the radio and I can see red everywhere! Christmas has officially arrived and I cannot contain my excitement because, after all:

♩♪♫♬ It's the most wonderful time of the year! ♩♪♫♬

I haven't wrapped a single present, we only have one week to cram for our Christmas presentation at the office (where we will be dancing the waltz... in long gown... in heels!), I still have to look for a present for Johan, my parents and the husband. I still have a lot of things to do, but it's okay, after all:

♩♪♫♬ It's the most wonderful time of the year! ♩♪♫♬


It's not obvious that Christmas is my favorite holiday, no?

I hope you all feel warm and joyous and excited as me!

No comments:

Popular Posts