Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Party Preps

I’ve been really busy planning for Johan’s first birthday. I know it’s more than a couple of months away but really, time flies. Of the many ideas that I have in mind, I don’t even know if I’ll be able to execute even half of it.

I’m finally done designing the button pins that we’ll be attaching to the loot bags and would serve as thank you notes.

buttonpins

I also did some editing on the invite that I already made a few months ago.

invite

The first invite is the one on the left and the edited invite is the one on the right. Better, no? I only posted the upper part of the invite as I will be doing more tweaking on the bottom part like the bar codes. Bar codes for what? You’ll see.

I wish the cake supplier I contacted on Facebook would respond to my message. I initially sent her the design of the cake that I wanted and she sent me a quote already then I sent in some additional designs but she haven’t replied yet since last week. Her quote is within my budget range so I just hope my booking would push through.

There are still lots to be done and I hope to be able to finish everything that I have in mind. With all these preps, I also hope that the party will be a huge success.

Wish me luck?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Advance happy birthday to dear Johan! :) Love the Mario Bros theme.. :)

And yeah.. good luck! :)

Popular Posts