Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Little Bit of Sunshine

On my toes!

DSCF6928 I know I don’t have the prettiest of feet so pardon the photo. =)

This “bed” weather already lasted a few days, I haven’t seen the sun in quite a while and I'm getting a bit bored plus I have an unopened bottle of nail paint that I do not want to go to waste hence the home pedicure.

I haven’t had the chance to visit my most trusted manicurist because she works in a salon in Laguna and we haven’t gone home to my parents’ house since May. I am so looking forward to seeing her so I could get a proper pedicure. But until then, this pedicure that I did works well enough for me.

DSCF6913The polish was aptly named “Sweet Surprise” 

And husband sure was surprised when he saw my shining, shimmering yellow toes!

No comments:

Popular Posts