Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One of Those Kind of Days

I am tired. Dreadfully tired.

Johan has been fussy after his morning nap and was extra clingy the entire day. He refused to be put down in his crib and took his afternoon nap at around 4pm and lasted only for 20 minutes.

At 8 o’clock, the latest of his bed time, Johan was very much alert. Saying “ma-ma-ma” which I assumed was singing along with his Baby Newton – Discovering Shapes DVD.

At 9 o’clock, I was so near losing it. I was tired. I was sleepy. I want to blog. I want coffee. But, Johan’s eyes were still open while he’s feeding. I turned my back on him while I surfed the net, read the updates on my blog roll and when I glanced at him…

DSCF6967

Finally. He fell asleep on his own while I sang the Alphabet song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Eensy Weensy Spider, Baa Baa Black Sheep a thousand times or more.


I’ll just browse a little bit then I, myself, am off to bed.

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Popular Posts