Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Caffe Ti Amo

Last week, our family spent an entire Sunday in Makati. We hopped from one mall to the next starting at SM Makati then Glorietta then Landmark and ended up at Greenbelt where we had lunch at Bonchon Chicken in Greenbelt 1. We then had dessert in Caffe Ti Amo.

DSCF7119
Caffe Ti Amo is a nice little cafe offering mouth watering gelatos.

DSCF7121

We all had piccolo-sized gelatos in different flavors. I was craving for blueberry cheesecake days before so when I saw a blueberry flavored gelato I immediately ordered one.

DSCF7127-2
Wrong choice. I realized a little too late that the taste of a blueberry cheesecake is far too different from a blueberry gelato. My gelato is sour, very sour. Or maybe I just have a sweet tooth. That teensy little cup took me ages to finish. I was envious of my sister's Dulce de Leche gelato.

Anyway, the next time I visit Caffe ti Amo, I’ll know what not to order. =)

No comments:

Popular Posts