Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rain on the first day of June!

I so welcome the rain! After months of incredible heat, double it up with the abnormal body temp of a pregnant woman, the sound of the falling rain is like song to the ears.

I am hoping that this is the start of the rainy season. 

I am sick and I've been tossing and turning all night unable to fall asleep with this terrible cough. I've been drinking lots of fluid already and warm calamansi juice but I don't think I'm getting well. I already texted my OB and she advised me to observe first and should the cough be persistent until tomorrow (with or without fever) I should come to her clinic so she could could check. I hope I get well today, I do not want to take any medications for fear of the side effects it could bring to our baby.

No comments:

Popular Posts