Monday, May 31, 2010

Friends!

I met the most wonderful people during college and I am proud to say that we never lost touch of each other through the years. Especially now that I moved here in Manila with my husband, weekends are almost always with one or two of these super fun people.

Last friday, my bestfriend from Singapore arrived so we could shop for baby clothes in Divisoria. She is also pregnant with their first baby and we are both due on October with only 2 weeks in between, me going first. We went to Divi at 7am and we were done by 10am. We then went home to freshen up and off we went to SM San Lazaro so we could meet up with her husband's family to hand over the pasalubong from her husband.

Our college friends then threw a baby shower for the both of us at the Trader's Hotel at 6pm. It was a super fun get together, filled with endless chika and laughter. Too bad, some of our friends weren't there to celebrate with us. We went home around 11pm, tired but happy.

The next day, Saturday, May 29, the last single female in our group got married to another PLMayer who is also our classmate in college. It was a reunion of all sorts! Our group got together again, we were complete this time! We met up with other classmates from college and had a great time getting reacquainted.

We had a blast at the photo booth during the wedding reception. We didn't mind the long line as long as we get our picture taken.

I was tired at the end of the day and got the reprimanded by an angry husband the day after the event because I've been coughing all day. That's what I got from all the lakwatsa I did for the past two days and from laughing my heart out with the most wonderful people.

I am sick now but I am happy. :)

Here are some pictures from the photo booth during my friends' wedding:








No comments:

Popular Posts