Monday, June 21, 2010

Showered with Love

Yesterday, June 20th, my sisters and cousin organized a baby shower for our Little Man. It was held at my parents home in Laguna and was attended by most of our relatives and a few family friends. Everybody had fun at the games prepared by my sisters and everybody had full, satisfied tummies with the delicious food prepared by Tito, Tita, Mama and cousin.

Many thanks to everyone for the all the gifts you showered us with and for traveling all the way to Laguna just to attend. I got most of the things on my wish list and I couldn't thank the Lord more for the blessing of a family. 

Our "It's a Boy!" Diaper Cake


The Food


The Buffet Table


Party Hats


Pabitin


The Best in Costume winner - my brother Paulo wearing adult diaper with hat and bib 


Souvenirs - mini chocolate mallows in DIY favor boxes


The many, many gifts we received


No comments:

Popular Posts