- I can't see my feet anymore which sometimes throws me off-balance when I'm walking.
- Baby Johan is moving. A lot. There are times that it hurts when he kicks.
- Despite the nightly ritual of rubbing Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, I found out today that I now have stretch marks under my belly and on my thighs. So much for preventive maintenance.
- My feet are swollen and I can't remain standing for too long or my legs would hurt.
- Even my arms have swollen, I noticed it only last Sunday when I wore my watch to church and it has tightened a bit on my wrist.
- I'm unusually sleepy all day and all night. Whenever I get up in the morning, it's just to eat breakfast then go back to sleep.
- I sometimes get this feeling that I'm tired being pregnant and I just want baby Johan to arrive.
- With more or less 14 weeks to go, I'm getting a bit nervous about labor and delivery. This is due to the fact that I'm such a wimp when it comes to injections. I have very low tolerance to pain and I wonder how I will be able to deliver baby Johan without making such a scene. :)
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Pregnancy Update - 26 weeks
Since I'm going to start a new job by February, I need to update my IDs and complete the pre-employment requirements given to me by the ...
Keni Po is located in 110 Calamba Rd., Sungay West, Tagaytay City. It is beside Ina ng Laging Saklolo Church and on the way to Picnic Grove....
Dear Johan, Time flies so fast, you’re almost halfway through your first year! I can’t wait till you reach your 6th month so we can start ...