Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pregnancy Update - 26 weeks

  • I can't see my feet anymore which sometimes throws me off-balance when I'm walking.
  • Baby Johan is moving. A lot. There are times that it hurts when he kicks.
  • Despite the nightly ritual of rubbing Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, I found out today that I now have stretch marks under my belly and on my thighs. So much for preventive maintenance.
  • My feet are swollen and I can't remain standing for too long or my legs would hurt.
  • Even my arms have swollen, I noticed it only last Sunday when I wore my watch to church and it has tightened a bit on my wrist.
  • I'm unusually sleepy all day and all night. Whenever I get up in the morning, it's just to eat breakfast then go back to sleep.
  • I sometimes get this feeling that I'm tired being pregnant and I just want baby Johan to arrive.
  • With more or less 14 weeks to go, I'm getting a bit nervous about labor and delivery. This is due to the fact that I'm such a wimp when it comes to injections. I have very low tolerance to pain and I wonder how I will be able to deliver baby Johan without making such a scene. :)

No comments:

Popular Posts