Friday, March 15, 2013

Sorting Shapes

This is another good find from Pinterest and when I saw this, I instantly thought my son would love it! So, I cut the shapes last night when he was sleeping and surprised Johan when he woke up this morning.


I first taped one of each shape onto the wall for Johan to follow. He's pretty much too excited to stick all the shapes that I can see him getting impatient with me while I cut the tape and give him just one shape at a time.



 




I love it that he tells me the shape before taping it to the wall and even though they're not in perfect alignment, I am just too proud that my son already knows his shapes. This might be a good idea to teach him the alphabet, too, don't you think?

We'll do it next time and maybe colors too.

No comments:

Popular Posts