Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shoe Organizing

I actually don't own a lot of pair (that's why my sisters and I are planning a trip to Liliw, Laguna this month), but the very few that I have are in such a mess and though shameful to admit, how they are stored are really kadiri. Just look:


I can't believe I haven't thrown out those very old, very dirty pair of slippers before today! What was I thinking?! I have been telling myself again and again that I will organize my shoes but I haven't gotten around to actually doing it until today. 

A few weeks ago, my sister Lhai introduced me to http://www.shopthiseasy.com/ and there I found the cheapest plastic shoe box organizer priced at only Php 29.00 each! 


I immediately asked her to place my order of 10 shoe boxes alongside hers so we could avail of the free shipping promo when you reach Php 1,000 worth of items. She delivered my order last Thursday and today, I finally tidied up my shoes and look at how organized they are now:




I threw away some pairs, gave a few to the yaya next door and kept all the good, usable ones in these wonderful shoe boxes. Now, I feel a lot better because the cluttered stack of shoe boxes before are now an eyesore no more.




No comments:

Popular Posts