Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Halloween



I'm on longggg weekend! I can't believe I am actually going to experience four long days without work. I am just so grateful that one of my office mates gave up his scheduled leave for today and I was given his slot. Four long days of bonding with family. I still can't believe it!

Johan will be joining his first trick or treat activity on Saturday and I'm so excited for us. I only hope he wears his Russell costume and won't pull out all the badges that I am yet to attach to the sash. I've already finished making the flag and the neckerchief, though.

Tomorrow will be spent with family. We'll be going to the cemetery to visit our departed loved ones and like the previous years, I'm pretty sure it'll be lots of fun with unlimited food. :)

Happy Halloween and enjoy your long weekend!

No comments:

Popular Posts