Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Food Trip - BreadTalk



Today is a holiday, hooray! We just arrived home from the cemetery after spending almost an entire day visiting our Angkong and Mamang. I'm sure most of you are enjoying the long weekend which started yesterday. I am having the time of my life getting to spend two whole days with son and I still have two more days to go. Woohoo!

Anyway, since it's a holiday, me and my friends weren't able to go to a new restaurant (we'll go someplace new next weekend, though!), but I made sure I passed by BreadTalk last Wednesday before heading home to try out some of their products.

Spring in the City - Php 40.00



My friend TJ has been raving about Breadtalk's Spring in the City for as long as I can remember. I haven't tried it until now because whenever I pass by BreadTalk to buy some, they're out of stock. I guess that's how in demand they really are. 

TJ has been right all along. Spring in the City is deliciously good! I can tell that the bread is really fresh, the filling is yummy, I'm actually salivating now as I write. You should give Spring in the City a try and I swear, you would be coming back for more. If there's a branch near me, I probably wouldn't be able to finish this post and have ran to get more of this. Try Spring in the City, you won't regret it.

Applewerm - Php 40.00

As I was looking for other products to try, I saw Applewerm. It's like an Apple Pie with a tiny hint of Cinnamon. This one is just as good as Spring in the City. There are huge chunks of apples inside and the sweet syrup is perfect. I could eat a dozen of this and never tire of it.  Just look at how good that filling looks in photo and I can attest that it tastes even better!

BreadTalk usually has a long line of people waiting to get their hands on some of their breads. I didn't understand why until now and I sure will be among those in line in the coming days. I am yet to try their assortment of Flosses, been hearing so much about those.

                       Total Costs: 
                       Php 40.00 - Spring in the City
                       Php 40.00 - Applewerm
                       ------------
                       Php 80.00

Keep Calm and Eat Floss!

BreadTalk

Ground Level, Corte de las Palmas, Alabang Town Center
Alabang-Zapote Road, Alabang
Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines


No comments:

Popular Posts