Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Food Trip - J. Co Donuts and Coffee


We were supposed to go last Friday but the line was soooo long, I didn't bother waiting. When I arrived at J. Co Donuts today at the Alabang Town Center, there was still a line but it's a bit more tolerable than the last time so I took a spot and waited.

After more than 30 minutes, I finally reached the front but all that was left was this:

Empty donut trays

We were asked to wait in line for another 30 minutes while they were baking new sets of donuts. I would have left by this time but since I was already up front, I decided to stay and wait. Good thing though that J. Co is thoughtful enough to give out free frozen yogurts to the first 10 customers in line.

Free Yogurt!

After less than thirty minutes, donuts began filling up the empty trays and they all look yummy!

Dainty colored donuts! I like!

After I made my purchase, I immediately left and proceeded to the terminal to go home. I can't wait to get my hands err mouth on those donuts and I was hoping I could share them with Johan when I arrive. But Johan was already sleeping so I left some for him and for the hubby as well.

Box of six donuts - Php 230.00
Blueberry More
Meisisipi
Crunchy Crunchy
Heaven Berry

Tiramisu
Alcapone

My favorite, so far, is Alcapone. I love the crunchy almonds on top! Tiramisu is the second though the filling is too thick for my taste.

J. Co, like the other brand of donuts, is a tad bit expensive if you buy only a few pieces. My advice is buy two dozen because it'll be way more cheaper. Here are the prices:

One piece costs Php 42.00
1/2 dozen = Php 230.00
1 dozen = Php 350.00
2 dozen = Php 550.00

See the huge difference? If you buy two dozen, the price of each donut would only be Php 22.91. That's almost half the price compared to if you buy a piece! If I had done my math quickly, I would have talked to the person behind me and asked if we could split the bill for two dozen, that way we would have gotten more donuts for a lesser value. Oh well, there's always a next time. :)

Sharing the J.Co way!

J.Co Donuts and Coffee
Alabang Town Center
New Wing, The Gardens
Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines

No comments:

Popular Posts