Friday, May 11, 2012

The Joys of Online Shopping

I have been an online buyer for years. For me, it’s easier to buy online than to go to an actual store with a throng of other customers and then fall in line again at the fitting rooms and then again at the counter to pay for your items. Besides, I find more items that I want online, mostly imported stuff.

The first time I bought something online is for a bag and I remember even staying up late at night to watch the bidding take place on Ebay. The adrenaline rush and the anxiety of winning the item up for bidding is great, well, especially if I won the item I am bidding for.

Now, that I am a mom, most of the items I buy are for my son – clothes, shoes, books, some snacks, creams and whole lot of other stuff. The modes of payment are very varied and I can even decide which option I could use, which is a huge advantage to buyers. However, there came a few times when my funds are low and the bidding for the item I’ve been watching will be ending soon. Since, there is no way I could pay for the it; I sadly let the item go. It would be nice to have some sort of ebay loans I could acquire and then pay for the loan come the next payday. That really would be great!

The joys of online shopping truly is contenting yet draining to the wallet. Wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Popular Posts