Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tidying Up

A few weeks ago, I decided to clean up and pack some of Johan's small clothes and shoes. They're taking up too much space in our already small storage closets. While doing this, I also noticed his Silver Cross Dazzle Stroller under our bed, gathering dust.

It's been a long time since Johan rode his stroller and now that he's already running walking, I thought it's time to bid the stroller goodbye and pack it properly for the next cutie who will own it.

Here's Johan the first time he rode his Dazzle

I wasn't able to buy huge, clear plastic bags for the job and I only had a couple of extra large, black garbage bags in hand. I hope the black won't mesh with the red color of the stroller, sayang naman.


Anyway, here's a photo of the stroller, all packed up and ready for storage.


While I was busy with the packing, my son was also busy doing something inside our bedroom. Here he is crying his lungs out when he saw me putting his stroller inside the plastic bags. 


Believe me, he cried even harder when I took his Dazzle to the other room and kept it there. At his early age, my son already developed an attachment to his Dazzle. 

Johan, we're keeping the stroller for your future little sister, who hopefully will arrive in four years, the soonest. =)

No comments:

Popular Posts