Friday, April 20, 2012

Grooming my Nails

Maintaining well-manicured nails is a must for both men and women. For women, yes, it may be of vanity but still clean nails are signs of a well groomed person. I, honestly, hate going to the salon to have my nails done. I don’t exactly have the patience to wait in line and sit for at least an hour. It only differs if I already have an appointment or if I have somewhere special to go to that would require me to bare my feet and show off my hands.

For every day, I do my nails myself. I’m not sure if I’m doing an awesome job but it works for me. I love wearing nail polish. Though, I only wear them on my toes because for some reason, I always ruin my newly manicured hands so I opt to just have my toe nails done every time. My all-time favorite nail color would have to be brick red but I am currently in love with the shade sapphire.

Now that summer has arrived, I’m also planning of having my nails done in bright summery look – like yellow, orange and green nail colors. I already bought some new shades and I can’t wait to try them all!


No comments:

Popular Posts