Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Summer Outing 2012


Crying Johan during 2011's Summer Outing
Mommy and Johan spending quality time in the grass

This was Johan last year, he's so scared to get into the water so we spent the entire day lounging at the grass in the resort's garden. Wondering how he did in this year's outing?

Warming up
Splashing water, yay!
Into the pool he went where he wanted to stay all day!
Family photo in the pool
My not-so-picky-eater enjoying a stick of hotdog

This are some of the photos from our annual family outing which happened last Easter Sunday. I am so happy that Johan got to enjoy the pool and played with his cousins. He showed a huge improvement from last year's pool drama and we are just so proud of him for braving the cold pool water.

I should receive a pat on the back for exerting just a teensy little effort for this huge change. I did this on Good Friday and Black Saturday to prep Johan up for the outing on Sunday.

Practicing on a giant "palanggana"

I would have let him bathe in his small inflatable pool but I wasn't able to have it inflated hence the "palanggana". But still, my effort proved to be quite effective because Johan had a fun time swimming in an actual pool.

Now, I can't wait to bring him to the beach! Will he enjoy as much?

3 comments:

poison ivy said...

wow! looks like the little boy had so much fun :)

Unknown said...

oh babies! they grow up so fast don't they? nag swin si Yllac sa inflatable pool kanina. dami nya nainom. and he's so happy.

and your baby is sooooo cute. don't you miss his chubby days? Soon as they turn one, humahaba na sila no?, and i miss those cute big chunks of every parts of their body.

Shirley Mae Tabora said...

OMG, I can't believe you just left a comment on my blog, Denise. I'm such a fan!

YOu are correct, humahaba na nga sila when they turn one which is what I don't want to happen. I soo miss my Johan's over-chubby arms and legs. Pati cheeks nya umiimpis na din. If only we can stop our kids from growing up, no?

Ivy, yes, Johan sure did had a lot of fun. I'm really hoping we'd be able to take him to the beach.

Popular Posts