Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Love Day


No, these didn't came from hubby. The cupcake was given to everybody in our company courtesy of our boss and the single red rose came from an office mate who gave out roses to every girl in our batch. Sweet, eh?

Even though hubby and I never really celebrated the "Love Day" since we met, it does not mean that we love each other less. It can be Valentine's Day everyday if we put a little bit of effort to make our significant others feel special. Love shouldn't be celebrated for just one day, it needs to be proclaimed every single day of every year, right? Right!

So, to my dear hubby, who finds Valentine's Day overly "baduy", Happy Hearts Day! I don't really care if you never, ever give me roses or chocolates on Valentine's Day because every single day that I get to spend with you and Johan is already overflowing with love that is enough to last me my entire lifetime. I love you and Johan so much.

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww.. ang sweet naman ni officemate. That also works for me.. one long-stemmed rose, ayos na ayos na sakin. hehe..

At ang sweet din ng message mo sa hubby. yiiii! keso! hehe..

Happy Valentine's Day po! :)

Popular Posts